Read moreShow less
Black Lithium pack technology :
- The announced capacity is that of the pack under 13 to 15C in discharge (not the capacity under load or under 1C as announced by some manufacturers).
- On average you will use your pack under a maximum discharge of 15C, the capacity that we announce is therefore the one that you will get in flight, at a MINIMUM!
- The average voltage per element is higher than 3.45V (25C packs) and 3.55V (30C packs) after 2 minutes of discharge under 15C. (what about other manufacturers.....?)
- The advertised discharge current is "REAL" (not utopian as on most labels of other brands)
- The supplied cables are adapted to the use of the pack.
- The charging intensity can be pushed up to 5C! (we recommend, however, a standard charge at 1C for the longevity of your pack)
- Continuous discharge current: 25Ah
- DEAN's Take
- Dimensions: 56 x 30 x 15 mm
- Weight with connectors: 51.3 grs
When choosing a Lipo pack, compare what is comparable!