Beta75X HD 3S (XT30)
Beta75X V2 3S HD (XT30)
The progression of Beta75X continues.
The latest version of the whoop Beta75X HD is equipped with the camera Turtle V2 and it works in 3S. The dementia! Compromise? Not here.
Enjoy the power and performance while capturing it all in HD video!
For those of you who want a little session at lunch time on your ground game local or to blow up the lap times from your track racing, this little beast is made for you.
Thanks to a significant improvement in power to weight ratio, you can now fly in real mode, acro, all the while enjoying the comfort and security.
Capture records high-definition video and DVR high definition with the Caddx Turtle V2.
Robust and agile - The frame custom is both durable and lightweight.
It only weighs 57,6 g.
Power and performance 3S - Designed to work best with a 3S battery of 300mAh.
Technical Characteristics :
- Weight: 57.6 g (without battery)
- Engines: engine 1103 8000KV
- Accessories: Propellers of 40 mm 4-blade, shaft 1.5 mm
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 (for version HD DVR)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
Cwetrôleur Flight :
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Gyro: MPU6000 connection (SPI)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,
- Firmware Version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: OSD BetaFlight integrated (STM32 control the chip OSD on SPI in DMA mode)
- Supports LED programmable as WS2812
- Current sensor built-in
- Weight: 5.6 g
- Compatible with BLheli / BLHELI_S Pass-through ready
- Support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: Lipo 2S-4S
- Continuous current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Firmware factory: G-H-30-16.7
- A01 25-200 mW 5.8 g VTX
- Output power: 25mW, and 200mW (adjustable)
- Smart Audio is included for the radio control
- Frequency: 5.8 GHz 6-band 48-channel, with Raceband: 5362 ~ 5945MHz
- Camera Caddx Turtle V2
- TV Format: NTSC
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9 (non-editable)
- Image sensor: CMOS sensor 1 / 2.7 "
Our new card A01 VTX is lighter and perfectly adapted to the canopy. The output power of the VTX is switchable between 25 and 200 mW. Smart audio is available for the remote control VTX by default.