Jet FMS Futura V3 EDF 80mm PNP
The FMS Futura is a sports jet developed jointly and under license with Tomahawk-Aviation. Designed by a German-Chinese engineering team, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be. It can be seen on video here.
While retaining the specificities of the first version such as CNC machined metal landing gears with pulled wheels for use on difficult terrain, a robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, an oversized electronics housing and more, and version 2 equipment such as digital servos with 13 gram metal gears for more torque and precision, durable and reliable connectors improved “plug” type, the Futura 80mm V3 from FMS is further improved with the addition of flashing navigation lights at the wing tips and a headlight under the fuselage, as well as by an attractive and recognizable red and gray decor.
A new engine equips the Futura V3 with a state-of-the-art Hobbywing 100 A controller coupled to a more powerful 3665-Kv2000 brushless motor driving an 80 mm 12-blade turbine. The set delivers breathtaking power with confidence.
Pick up the Futura V3 and discover for yourself the growing range of FMS electric turbine jets.
1. Motorization: Hobbywing 100A controller, 3665-KV2000 motor, 80 mm 12-blade turbine.
2. CNC machined all-metal train. 10mm diameter drive nuts, pulled wheel suspension, high precision, super-sturdy.
3. All servos are 13 g all-metal digital, more precise and with more torque.
4. Large wheels suitable for difficult terrain.
5. Oversized electronic compartment, to facilitate maintenance and receive high capacity batteries.
6. Assembly without glue. The plane is mounted with only 10 screws.
7. Respects the environment. Water-based paint.
8. The zipper lock prevents the canopy from being lost in flight.
9. Improved connectors for greater reliability and durability.
10. Added flashing navigation lights on the wings and a taxiing headlight under the fuselage for realism and fun in flight.
11. Attractive and recognizable red and gray decor.
- Wingspan: 1060mm
- length: 1170mm
- Engine: 3665-kv 2000
- Dimmer: 100 A
- Servo: 13 gr (8 pieces)
- Radio: 6 Channels
- Cg: 100 -105 mm
- Recommended battery: 4000mah -35c - 22.2v
- Fins: yes
- Returning train: yes
- Flight time: From 3 to 5 min
- Level : Intermediate
- Construction Time: +-15 min
- Wing load: 113.6 dm2
- Wing area: 22 dm2
- Radio: 6 channels minimum
- Receiver: 6 channels minimum
- Lipo Battery: 4000mah -35c -6S 22.2v
- Charger type: compatible 6s