SPARK DJI WHITE ALPINE
Here are definitely the latest parts available for the SPARK DJI WHITE ALPINE at an unbeatable price !
(The box of these products is slightly distorted, of no consequence to the material).
The Spark was the first drone to propose a format as small, but without be pliable. Equipped with a sensor on the front to control it by hand, it was after his exit very innovative.
It is equipped with a sensor geolocation GPS and Glonass.
The camera of the Spark offers two interesting features: Shallow Focus and Pano. The first, Shallow Focus allows you to create photos with a shallow depth of field thanks to its technology of 3D vision. The second function, Pano, starts the realization of panoramas horizontal or vertical capturing a series of photos from different angles before carrying out an assembly into a final panorama superb and immersive.
The Spark has several features that make it easier shooting or flight modes intelligent. Here we find the modes Activetrack, TapFly, a mode Gesture-enriched and the Quickshot which includes 4 types of theft automated :
Rocket : the Spark takes the height as well as running the camera down.
- Dronie : the Spark goes away and takes to the pitch in keeping the subject in the frame.
- Circle : the Spark revolves around the topic.
- Spiral : the Spark performs an upward spiral.
- sensor : 1/2.3" CMOS
Effective Pixels : 12 MP
- resolution: full HD 1920x1080 30p
- image size max: 3968×2976
- FOV: 81,9°
- battery: 3S 1480mAh (self: 16min)
- weight: 300g
- dimensions: 143×143×55 mm (L×w×H)
- range : 500m without obstacle or interference
- sensor GPS/Glonass
- version controlled from a smartphone (not supplied)
Prices are tax included